1.16.2010

Weekend Shop Update

I'm working on getting these pieces in the shop over these next couple of days...










I have this miserable head cold that just won't quit.
***
I'm starting to get the house together a little bit more.  George and I bought a *super* cute 1920's row home this past September and while we were fortunate to not have to do much work to it at all, I'm just now getting around to hanging curtains and making decisions on where to hang things.
I have such a problem with commitment when it comes to the house.  I need the painting to go in the *perfect* spot or I'm waiting to find that piece of furniture that is *just* right.  I'm not that obsessive, but I'm just so happy to have something that is finally ours, I just want to make it look the best possible.
***
So I'm going to nurse this cold and wake up early and head to the Antique Market tomorrow and fingers are crossed that I can find a dresser for the bedroom that compliments my 1920's upright one we already own.
It is a wonderful life.
xo
erin



No comments:

Post a Comment