4.14.2011

sped up


*Phew*
To bring any of you that are left following out there up to speed....
We got engaged over the Christmas Holiday. It was very intimate and very sweet, and unexpected. He was so nervous it was adorable. I did the girlie bit and cried and said "yes".

We've been doing a little wedding planning here and there and I'm sure I will share more later... but how cute are these darn wedding invitations? A record player? Seriously? I'm trying to think of what song I would use...
needless to say I am in love.


Paper Record Player from kellianderson on Vimeo.


We did a little redecorating the other day and I found a better spot for the record player. A little vinyl makes such a difference in the day.

xo, erin

1 comment:

  1. Yay you're back! I'm about to make a blog comeback too haha. Also check out my girl Melissa's wedding blog: http://www.theloveliestday.com/
    might help you with some ideas with the planning!

    ReplyDelete