12.31.2009

* Happy New Year *


I cannot believe it is almost 2010. This year was a milestone for me; George & I bought our first house, I finally started up my dream business (with the help of my best friend), relentless travel, and lots & lots of hospital visits (none mine).
I can only hope that this next year is just as splendid, (minus the hospital part).

I'm never one to make New Years Resolutions.  One I find it somewhat "silly" that it takes a new year for the betterment of one's being, and two something such a strong personal statement such as a "resolution" always seems to be taken so lightly and discarded just weeks into the new year.


But in a year of firsts, I am going to give it a go.
Hopefully I won't be one of those that falls by the wayside.  Here are some that I can only strive to adhere to.


* visit the theatre more often
* actually use my gym membership :)
* spend my dollars wiser
* get that basement organized!!!
* get my passport & take a REAL vacation


A big thank you to our friends & family who have always believed in us, and to our customers & friends for making our first month and a half a success!!
We wish you all the best and a blessed New Year!

xo
Erin & Under Capricorn

ps.  How great is that main photo?  I'm already dreaming of the New Years Eve party I want to throw next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment