12.07.2009

My Anthropologie Wish List.

If I could be defined by an aesthetic of a store alone, it would be here.  Anthro. is a store that I want my own home to feel like. There's something so magical, inspiring, and warm that envelopes me when I walk through those doors.
I just couldn't help myself while browsing their website tonight.  So I am compiling my wishlist here (because it's not as though I don't have a million other things I could be doing!)
Any one of the gorgeous Clothbound Penguin Classics
This Snowflake Ornament would be perfect on my tree.
As would these Tinsel Icicles...
I'm dying over the color of this Anchor Throw..  It's the perfect amount of Regal.
And this canary yellow Bumblebee Coin Purse, complete with sequins??  I can only dream of  the things I could carry in this!
And finally, I'm itching for this Pictorial Dictionary. Full of engraving from 19th Century Websters.  It must be filled with beautiful things.  
And I didn't even make it to the clothes yet!!  
xo
erin

No comments:

Post a Comment