2.12.2010

winter light.

I'm sure you all are aware of the nor-easter (seriously, who made up that word??) that swept the north east.  It caused a great amount of havoc, and made normal daily activities almost obsolete.  But it did provide with some sleeping in, and opportunity to get lost in some good ole movie watchin.
If you're not familiar with this snowy season, you might not know that it creates some of the most beautiful light ever. Moonlit snow creates this warm glow that just radiates through your windows.  I swear every time I ventured into our bathroom I had to proclaim it's beauty.  I tried to capture some of it's majesty through our windows.

Thursday Feb 11, 2010
8:30pm
through the spare bedroom window
the bathroom window.  
antique apothecary bottles & my cat mask from halloween that's been there ever since.
you can see the snow piled up on the outside ledge.
through our bedroom window
through our kitchen window
antique seltzer bottles.
xo, 
erin

No comments:

Post a Comment