5.23.2010

the last couple of weeks

Have been an absolute blur... and this blog as well as my etsy updates have paid the consequences!!
I played host to some out of town friends and was able to play tourist in my own city, eat lots of yummy foods, go to neighborhood bars to listen to music and stay up way past my bed time.  
The boyfriend and I have also adopted a little rescue pup from the shelter.  We had been looking for a while, and finally found her.  She's quite the handful but loves us dearly and is going to grow up to be the most well mannered lil dog.  I can feel it.
.............................................
Some shots of the city of brotherly love... 
...................................
And introducing Miss Gracie-Loo

Stay tuned, more items being added to the shop shortly!!
xo, Erin

1 comment: