5.08.2010

sorbet & summer

My favorite gelato/sorbet place is here in the city.  They post their flavors of the day daily.. and they are always mouth watering!  I swear.
For instance...

*Cucumber with Grey Goose Vodka
Clean, refreshing, cucumber sorbetto blended with Grey Goose Vodka.
* Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla
We have tried every type of vanilla bean and this was my favorite. Gelato is low fat and needs a special type of vanilla.
* Mojito
Tart lime, cool Overbrook Herb Farm mint and rum.
* Pompelmo Rosso con Campari
Ruby Red Grapefruit with Campari


This is just a sampling. It's ridiculously good!
Makes my mouth water just thinking of it.  Maybe later... but for now, here are some sorbet inspired pieces in the shop for you to enjoy.






2 comments:

  1. Mmmm! I'll have the Pompelmo Rossi con Campari and the dresses number 2 and 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm I did have the Pompelmo Rossi. It was spectacular!

    ReplyDelete