11.29.2009

All things sparkly...

George's Mother brought out some amazing costume jewelry left to her by her Aunt while we were in town this weekend, and we stumbled across this gorgeous piece of Democratic history. Sparkles, and rhinestones, and Kennedy.  Wonderful!! I can't wait to wear it on my coat or on a little knit hat.













I love a piece of sparkle, especially during the Holidays!  You can just "get away with" more this time of the year.



















(all images via weheartit)
Those ruby red Louboutin's are just perfect!  Imagine those with just the simplest little black dress. Perhaps with the open back one with the bow I am about to post in the shop.
Gorgeous!
And I cant help but love this mirrored sparkly staircase... it's so lovely paired with the earthy wood and the stark white walls.  Makes the drama just a little bit more realistic!




















xo, erin

No comments:

Post a Comment