11.04.2009

Oh my!!!

I'm not used to writing often, or even daily. So have patience. Things on this end have been hectic; between travel, trying to get the store up and running and George's accident I haven't been as diligent as I would have wished.
















We found a mouse in our house (and frankly, I don't do well with those things)..
which led to George's mishap
which then resulted in surgery and immobility for a couple months!

It's really a sad state of affairs. But he has remained incredibly positive, it's honestly been quite of an inspiration. As much as he hurts and is frustrated by the situation, he never complains. I need to be more mindful of those things in my own life at times.


So, in an effort to promote better bone density and overall health I've been trying to be mindful of what we've been consuming. (Halloween doesn't count though, because that was nothing short of UN-healthy!)

I found an amazing recipe online for Kale chips. They're incredibly fast and easy, and semi potato chip crunchy. I think they're wonderful.

Here's to your health!
xo
erin

No comments:

Post a Comment